Monday, January 26, 2009

WEE~~~~~~~~~~~
ITSS CHINESE NEWW YEARR!!!

woohoo~
cant believe!!time really flies!><
erm..went to church real early tis morning.
de service started at 9 but we went there late 5 minutes!!
quite paiseh when we went in..
but today's worship was nice n we also sang new year songs.
yippeee!!gt many angpow too!! after tat we took some photos but i havent gt de time to upload it..next time i'll do it
den we went to my da ku's hse.we eat a lot!!n de food she cooked was super yummmyy!!!
wee~i ate everything i saw.*(i think) will become a pig in no time..
LOL.
erm after tat we went to my grannie's hse.den many ppl came.after tat we continue our journey to my 2nd ah gor's hse..
den after tat we went home.. all of us went to sleep!!everyone was so sleepy.dont know why..V.V haaha.den we slept until almost 4.30+-
den..my ah ee from spore came to visit us..den we went playing n fooling around.
we went cycling n played games together!!
woohoo~~ so fun... den we ate.my mum cooked!
den my ah ee dey all went first to batu pahat my mum's hometown. den my family n i will go later after my dad finish visiting all his classmates.:)
later we be in de car like about 2 hrs ++



okay..straight to de point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVER!!!!!!!

HERO YOUNGWOONG JAEJOONG!!!

MAY U ALWAYS BE HANDSOME N LOVABLE!!

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER!!!**

THIS IS HIM!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment