Tuesday, September 1, 2009

friends!

Friendship is made in the heart.
silent.unwritten.unbreakable by distance.unchangeable by time.
Once a friend, always a friend!
That's my promise to all my dear friends!

Dear people, im finally back again!! haha.lol.><
I just came back from camp yesterday!
It was really an awesome camp!
i really did enjoy the camp and also gain a lot through it.
It's really a blessing that i could go for the camp.
and i also tried flying fox, rock climbing n kayaking!
hahhaa.it was a nice experience.
Got to know many new people and got closer to the old friends.
haha.I really have to thank god for everything!
and the most important thing is that i got closer to God himself !<3
The three days passed so super fast without me realising that it was the last day.

Ohh..den today cf got Praise & worship.
We went around the campus and praying.
It was nice.
PTL!! haha.:D
thanks for praying for me : cheryl,eunicewong!
tata.nightss!!><

No comments:

Post a Comment