Tuesday, August 25, 2009

pizza date.hahha.

Its a happy day for me.
just came back from cf meeting.
walked back with a group of body guards.hehe.
because i was the only girl after sally poom pipi went back.
there were different types of guards.LOL.
got guitar guard, handsome guard, thin guard, lame guard, etc.
hehehehe.they were so funny.

im soo happy that my presentation was over!!
yay!! itsss over!! huhu..lol.
but i did it badly, i hope i can do better the next time.
ahahha.i almost missed the presentation because i fell asleep.
the presentation was at 6pm and i slept till 5:52pm.
LOL. my roommate bang the door and that woke me up.
I rushed out and ran to class!!><
They were like almost going to start already.
Hee, luckily i made it! Thank God.<3

Okay..wana talk about my 'pizza date' with my friends.


*Ai hwa, Cheryl, Eunice ll*
zeehan and winnie also tumpang ordered together with us.haha.
It was really nice.yummy.
but the personal pizza from pizza hut was getting smaller and smaller each day.
ahhaha.><
















heartss.heee.lol.laughs.(=
smile people!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment