Sunday, August 9, 2009

ermmm.wad a day.

dear people, im finally back in malacca.
lol. yepp.it didn't give me any nice feeling to start afresh.
ewww.
but i wana try.LOL.
im growing n learning to be lamer n lamer.
rofl.maybe its not funny for u people.
lol.lol.lol.
ermm.okay. rushed back for the meeting at night.
haha. den when i reached ixora it was around 8:24pm.
it was quite late. but sam they all still came to fetch me.
so paiseh. to go for the meeting.(so late)
sorry boss and other camp coms.
yepp.we had our pre-games! lol.
it was fun but tiring.hehe.
i like that candle game.lol.lol.
will upload some pics tmr.haha.lazy to do it now.
i was hoping for the washing hair game.lol.
but we didnt do it.hehe.
noel said he wana help me wash my hair.haha.
yeahyeah.we went to eat supper plus dinner at infasah.
den we watch football btw MU & Chelsea.
so many people were there cheering and shouting.
hahhaa. really a lot of people there.
ermm.im feeling kinda down now.
i dont know why.
i hope my family can love one another.
cherish one another.
care for one another.
i couldnt bring my cactus here because it was dying.
i gave it too much water.
sobs.sigh.sigh.
headache dont wana leave me.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment