Monday, August 3, 2009

EDBSK!

Ermm.How do i start?.lol.
Okay.Im munching on another toffee again, cant stop myself!!
><, ewwwww~ I HEART Mr. Toffee..
Its super nice, really.Im not bluffing.haha.

Im feeling so happy right now, maybe because i see my family chatting happily.
And Mr. Toffee gives people a Nice & Sweet feeling!
Yay.Feeling great now!
ermm.ohh yarr..Mr Zee dont know wad to blog about but he MUST!
he promised to blog one, so he must he MUST!!
okay..im going to talk about yesterday's outing with my BFF!!!♥.
I really enjoyed being with them!!
*smilling*
Heeeeeeees..Yeahh.Thanks for the 2 Tees yeahh.
I love it lotsss!!=]
Enjoyed the singing and shouting and crazying with u guys!
You all are the BEST!!!!
After this outing dont know when can we meet up again!
Everyone will be busy with their own life again.
but remember i will always be here for you guys if you all need me.
Come!! im avaliable for a hug or to lend a shoulder to cry on or ears to listen to sorrows and tears to shed with you people.

Dear Chajen princess and euniceee.

My dear beewahlee.miss those times together.:(

Dear ah mui dep!

Yobo candy and meeeeee!heartsss!!

F.R.I.E.N.D.S!

CANDY,BEV,DEP,EUN

toilet pic.heees.X)

LOL.>< My dear buddy who has gone thru ups & downs with me.(=

Random.random.^^

ewwww~

Kawan baik.

Cant bear leaving you people.

Aherm..

My longest holiday is only one week!
*Sigh.sigh.sigh.*
We made a promise : 21 years old, we can to Korea together!
-Hook fingers-
PROMISE!
YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY BUT I LOVE YOU ALL!!♥
Huggs people!!=]
you people rawks!
-EDBSK!!!-

****
Yeahh.Its great having friends like you all.
smile all you can everyday! live life to the fullest yeahh.
stopped my toffee munching at last.haha.
nights people.huhuu!~

No comments:

Post a Comment