Sunday, August 16, 2009

people who are emo.

Went to SBC church today with joncher n silly girl.
hahhaa.yepp.
the Pastor Ronnie gave the sermon.
It was really a good and meaningful one.
We are children of God!
So, Be Different!
God's love for me is GREAT!!
SHINE FOR THE LORD!!=]
Sometimes when i feel down i will think *what God had done for me
and he love me soo much so i will smile.=]
So for the people who are feeling down are emo,
rmb God is there for you always!
There will be times we will feel down or emo but when u
think of that* you will feel better!
really:D trust me.><

Today was a really busy day for me.
when to church this morning den went for choir practice in CCC.
i like the songs!! really!!
enjoyed serving the lord! hahahhaa.:):):):):)
den went for meeting.
woahh.im dead beat now,going to bed.
tmr having class at 10am.
tata.@@

No comments:

Post a Comment