Tuesday, August 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGY!!

Dear Peggy,
It's your birthday today!!!!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!
sweet sweet 18th birthday!
but you are old now!! haha.same age as me.hee.=]
Stay funny, bubbly, slim, gila and stay YOU!
Thanks for always being there for me when i need some help.
Thanks for always taking photos with me.haha.
Thankss for always listening to my nags n sorrows.
Hmm.i know i may be naggy at times.hehe.
Thanksss for always accepting me for who i am.
haha.Thankssss dear friend! love yarr!
heees.Hope you have an enjoyable birthday in Desaru.
Cant spend it with you but let's celebrate it with ys when we go back to Malacca kay?
May god bless you!
stay cheerful and smilesss:)
All the best in your uni life!!2009!!



Yepp.im going to continue with my night yesterday.
ewwww~ im felt so not well n bad.
There's something wrong with my stomach.
I was awaken by some pain at 5:57am.
I continue to bear with that pain, but then it was getting worse so i went down to took some medicine. But the medicine was at no help to me al all.
It was super duper painful until i felt like crying.Indescribable feeling.
Ishhh.but thank god i felt better now.
Heees.Have to pray for Gracito too! she has cough & flu.
Her fever has already subsided already.
Yeahh.finally touch my piano again! long time didnt play already.
kaku already.ishh.><
enjoy your day peckshan! hees=].

No comments:

Post a Comment