Thursday, August 13, 2009

random.

Hmmm.wad to write today.
I received a text message from one friend this morning.
this was really bad news.
and this help me realised that life is really unpredictable.
it reminds me to appreciate everything & everyone &d everyday.
I hope God will comfort her and her family in His own ways.

****

Yeahh.next, went to class today happily.
heeeee.
i dont know whether to go yeeshean's house to stay for de weekend a not.
feeling kinda lonely here, cause ps went back dy.
tmr got listening test!! im kinda afraid too.lol.
cause i cant really hear things properly one.
tmr got class at 8am. hope i will get up on time!! hee=]
yepp.i will.hehe.self-encouragement.lol.
ermm.continue to pray for my roommate- she is sick.
thanks peeps.:D:D:D

im thinking whether to go watch movie.haha.hmm.
think.think.think.

No comments:

Post a Comment