Friday, August 7, 2009

busy busy day.hahaha.

HAHAHAHA.
lazy to blog. lazy lazy lazy.
ishh. ishh.ishh.
but i will still blog.hehe.
Jonny said i am a lazy girl.X)
Sooo now im
NOT! ahhaa.:D:D:D
heees.im not tat lazy right?? hmm.this one will be a long post yea.
Yeahh..first, i wana talk about yesterday night.
I was like super boring at around 12-1am++ den i saw
Noni online.hehe.
so i chatted with him and den we started webcam-ing.
hehehe.he's so cute and funny.
He showed me his room and everything in it.
It was so nice lorhh, japanese style one.
*envy-ing.*
so nice.so nice.
Non-i is a funny and cartoon guy.
hahahhaha.(=
den i started snapping photos.
and noni who loves the camera started to pose too!
Show you people a few photos.
I uploaded all in facebook.

Noni and all his bearss.lol.>< We wana prevent H1N1 from spreading!! haha.>< onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhqAK_UTwbeMpO4YrOKuviocCCcQk2dY3yybsRG9sPVqkmQ7po97EcPJMcCqmSLeE7bDX91F3ILKtDCahtW_D8U2CNay-Y5pocrU_slk4GH8BgY9qFXkcIAaNAJK-VItVWfjbv53D2EMLA/s1600-h/DSC06996.JPG">Hahaha.:)

He quickly close his wardrobe.too messy.

=.=

smile.smile.hehe.

meimei and me.^^

yeahyeah.we talked and had fun till 2am++
i was like so tired, so finally we stop and went to bed.

****

The next day....
LOL. Good morning again!!
hahaha.
yeahyeah.woke up quite late.
den i went to do some stuffs and den went to meet my friends in cs.
Before that mom brought me to shop for some stuffs.
Bro also followed to get his stuffs.-computer stuff.
I bought a tee shirt only.lol.
cant find any suitable trousers.hehe.
Yeahh.super sad lorhh.
ishh.ishh.

the pikachu shop!LOL.pika.pika.

im the menu so, choose your food from me.lol.>< the green teas.

cheokie and menu.hehe.lol.

Yummy food.:)

pierre cardin and me.

actually her name is pierina.hehe.

nice jacket right.i like it a lot!!>< (pier's one) pierpier.

Cheok and mua!!yay!

Yay!! nice jacket!!^^

lol.random.ishh.

i really miss this place. every friday's lepaking place.T^T

eunice-pier-cheok

us again.lol.>< haha.random shot.

cheok dan saya.

in nike shop!

long time didnt come here.already.finally!!


missing the time we spend together.ewww~
so sad..but all the best sunway!!hahha.=]

BTW, i brought this cute stuff.hehe. breadou.lol.
although it is lame.hehe.X)




****
Went for dinner with my family.
in Mama chops, papa grill.hehe.

chicken maryland.

i dont know wad's this.hehe.

hair soo messy.like crazy girl.heehe.
not eating but drinking carrot juice.

ah kong went with us.hehe.:D

younger bro n sister!!^^

yaya.done!! finally.hee.yay.got to go clear my mess in my room.hehe.
if not kena scolding dy.hahaha.

thanks dear mommy for everything!!
me hearts hearts you.
me hearts family & all my dear friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment