Saturday, December 12, 2009

HOME SWEET HOME

Ummm.where should i start??
owhhhhh..yeahhh!
I finally came back home!!
I MISS EVERY HUMAN BEING HERE!!
I am feeling great here!! hahaa.
went to the dentist and we waited for about 2 hours plus!!
My internet (MAXIS) was spoilt yesterday.
and finally the man came to repair it for us.
so im here to write.haha.


everyone is clearing in my house.haha.
like spring cleaning. it was tiring but kinda fun.
we work together.
carried the 2 giangantic cupboards,
vacummed,
threw away lots of stuffs...

Okay..let's see how are we doing?hehe.
We stopped halfway. (half time)

big brother is playing xbox.
Lil' brother is using the comp for games.
Dad still clearing his stuffs.
Mom mopping.
Lil' sister still looking thru wad to throw.
Me? blogging.lol.
and i gotta go soon.hahaha.

upload some pics i edited last night (:


&
This is for you, dear sissy!!

taaaaaaaa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment