Saturday, December 5, 2009

LOVE YOU GOD!<3

Helllooo again.
its a song-by DBSK. its really nice.hahha.long time dy.
ermmm.yeahh.just finished practice! came back.bath and im going to bed soon.
i really feel the strength from God again.
one more day and ACT3 is coming!!
im sooooo excited plus hyper scary.

PRAYER WORKS! WHEN WE CRY OUT TO GOD,
IT WILL MOVE HIS HANDS.

HE WORKS IN WAYS WE CANNOT SEE.

hmmm.enjoy serving the lord!!
and i wana thank god for letting me play a part in his work.
Yeahh.today we sang a song-Give Thanks (which is my favourite song!)
it touched me deeply.
and my breadou has already become people's toy for slapping others.
so "L" right? ahhaha. i dont know why?
Sam almost ate it also.hehhe.and he dont wan have peace with me dy.
hahhaha.lol.so funny.okay.
tmr got church, many people joining to sbc tmr!
sally,noni,matthew,hisfren,shem,edmund,michelle..myself too fo course!
i really thank god for letting me go to sbc.
hope i can serve Him there too.haha.
So, i need a rest now.taaaaa!!
Sweeeeeeeet nights peepss!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment