Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bye bye sueyee:((

Today a stupid-desperado-weirdo cat came to my house.haha..
It jump up to the ledge near my mom's cooking place.
It was so high but the cat could jump up.wow!
It was like a mad cat. We chased it away but it wasn't afraid.
It was damn brave. My mom splashed water on the cat.
It jump down and went off. After that it jumped up again.
It was so scary.><>
My mom cooked fish so maybe the smell made it want to come in no matter what.
It kept meow-ing and it stayed outside my house for 2hours and 15 minutes. hu~!!finally it left.

okay...i wana write about sueyee's farewell party on friday, last week. We went to leisure mall for bowling.
ppl who went-> Bev, Dep, Cha jen, me and of course the main-girl SUEYEE.
Sze hui said she will join us at about 6 ++ So we went bowling:))

Yay!!

Sueyee and bev

Dep and Jaeyin's group beat Bev, Sue and chajen's group. hahaX)

Funny Dephanie!!

Bev..hahaX)

Mua and dep

Silly faces!!>< After bowling 2games, we went to red box.
We sing until we drop. we started at 3 until 8pm.huhu!! It was really nice^^

Sue yee and i ordered hot milo:))

Bev is singing. She's good at singing in low-deep voices.
kaka~like man's voice lerrh...

Sueyee and me
me really miss her..:'((

flash!!

me and beewahlee de dorky comedian!

Chajen and changlynn

me and chajen^^

Chajen took it by herself..:)

Me:)

Ah Hayashi..
Japan girl..

huhu!!solo!!

Szehui came to look for us at redbox.

She got her new specs.

singing happily:D

from the left: SH,SY,BWL,ET

bev's and mine. she wore spongbob's socks!!

enjoying!! After singing, we went to sueyee's house!! this time all of us were going to stay for a night!! it was really a once in a life time thing!!

After bath....

Szehui and me with our towels!!

I brought nothing so i wore sueyee's tee and pants

super Sabai us!! I brought a board game "GIRLS TALK"!!
We played it.


Now we know each other more!!huhu!!


Deph and Cjen:)

Little miss xiao and little miss chatterbox

During the game..

Bev with her cool hair.
she kept combing thru out the game.lolX)

This is when chajen's challenge.
Blindfold sueyee and ask her to help chajen put on lip-stick.
super funny.hahahahhh...XD

Look at chajen's lips!!
nice man!!haha

heehee~

CRAZY BEE WAH LEE!!
hehe..

Playing...happily..




Sueyee's challenge was to call red box to ask for the president's number!!
hahahaha..
she called redbox, jusco.
she spoke like a foreigner..hehe..english ppl
she got the slang!
then the person who pick up the phone was so confused and she said dont have worr..
hahahhahahhhh...we laugh until our tears also came out.
we didnt' know that sueyee was soo brave and darring!!


getting the phone number of red box from bev
hahahahahhh...its really funny^^

My challenge was to change my top with sze hui for the rest of the game.
and another one was to change into an adult's clothing.
walao!!! I kept changing my clothes thru out that game!!
I also balanced a book on my head and dance belly dance!!!
sb paiseh..

I changed my top to sh's shirt

This is the dress i wore..hahaha..

I got bullied.
they write on both my arms!!>< our feet=.=
F.r.i.e.n.d.s!!

SUPPER TIME!!



cute chajen!!^^

Uncle's way of cutting the apple.
so cute:)


U know what's this??
This is what we think about our friends..
I love all ma frens!!I dont care how you all are but i just love all of you!!

This is Dephanie's one.

This is Szehui's one.

This is Bev's one.

This is Cha Jen's one.

This is Sueyee's one.


This is mine!!^^

huhu!!
Photoshoot.
STARTO!!

All of us have coconut trees growing on our head.

We BANG bev!!

YAY!!



I
DEPH!!
I
BEV!!
I
CHA JEN!!
I
SUE YEE!!
I
AH CANDY!!
I
MYSELF!!

I will really miss you.sueyee(Hayashi)
But dont worry
i'll email you!!
LOVE YOU ALWAYS!!
MUAKZz..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment