Friday, March 13, 2009

SPM RESULTS!!!! 2008

Yesterday we took our results!!
We waited long for this very day!!
huhu !!!Everyone was super scared on that day.
Me too. When i walked up to school i saw many people.
I went to picked Bee Wah Lee before going to school:)
The first person we saw in school is Sueyee our dear friend!!:))
She was crying????
Her tears rolled down..
We was shocked!
She got 10A 1's and she is crying??
She really a pro..
After we got our results, we went to cha jen's dad's thai restaurant!
super nice the food.
Who want to eat nice Thai food can go dere.
Their Tomyam soup was superb!!
huhu!!
hot and spicy!!
Bee wah lee couldn't tahan.
She ordered two cups of ice-lemon tea.
hahahahahhaa..
I really love the times together!!
muakzz!!!

den we went to sing!!
in REDBOX!!
Bev's favourite place, but she haf to go home earlier for driving lessons.
I was the *high* one there.
hahaha...
ENJOYED!:)

Dep and mua!

My eyes looked funny.><
me and Agnes!

The girl who is going to Japan.

Me and Sueyee!!Love you son!


I will miss you!!

Changlynn!!

Pierre cardin and me

Yiyi and me

Sze hui and me

-Silly faces-

Agnes and mua

Who's dere??


Frens!

Funny..

Changlynn..and saya

Frens forever!!

LOVE you all forever!!!heehee..
Lastly I thank GOD for my results!!
Huhu!!^^


No comments:

Post a Comment