Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Misssssssss you~

Hey i really miss all my friends!!!

MISSIN' YOU!!

All ma
5PA1 frens!

E-DBSK

School teachers : Blur Mrs ignatius...

haha..

And
others...

Tmr is de DAY to get our results!!

Hope we can meet there!!

huhu!!

I really miss school!!!!!

PPL~

Jia qi, Yiyi, Vivi, Mumu, Pierre Cardin, Jasmine Sin, Eunice Liew, Liying, Fish Eo,Angelina, Rujita, Ama, Tiara, Cheol, Raja1 & 2, Wantheng, Tania, Shin Rong, Joanne, Yee Chin, Atira, Chen Yan, Shi huan, Bev, Sze hui, Genevynn, Cha Jen, Sueyee, Ah Bea, Zetong, Wanying, Wanching, Chien Han, Siew lee, Chen hui, Nabila, Praveena, Shaimin, Suyatini, Aqilah, Siva, Vishnu, Claire, Jia xin, Yee shean, Qin ying, Pauline, Sinying, Yi ping, Ju ann and many more!!!!

If i leave out anyone pls let me know me:)

I can edit it again!!


P.s ;
LIFE IS LIKE AN ICE-CREAM,
ENJOY IT B4 IT MELTS!!!!!^^



No comments:

Post a Comment