Sunday, November 1, 2009

31-10-09

Happy birthday to my wife-yiyi
May God bless you,
IMY!!!!
Smile always kay.

****

okay..gonna talk about the trip to kl with my coursemates.
really had fun.
wana upload some pics to make it more interesting!
let's do it!!
HAHAHA.
we gather in campus at 6AM.
PWTC.Mid-Valley.Batu caves.

participant.

the talk.

nicee.=]

=[

^^

shan and i.

shan and me.
plus one more intruder.hahha.XD lolss.

PWTC.

stop all this people.:(

=[

jane.eunice.eunice.

going in.

CRIMINALISE WAR!

urgggh.its sad.

no war pleaseee.

war brings sufferings.sadness.

=[

WORLD PEACE.

LAW! X)

in the bus.

my new bf.haha.
[joking]:P

waiting.waiting.waiting.

look at the stepss.

It was kinda high.hahha.up we go!

the highest step is 272.

JJ.LOL!>< cheryl and eunice.

nice ryte??hmmm..

yeahh!

me.bridget.cheryl

female four.hehe.XD

peace man peaceeeee.
see jace.haha.

shasha.eunice.

kelvin (shasha's PA) and me.

smileess.

in batu cavesss.

Tah-daaah!!
me and light bulb.hee.=]

up to down.

eunice.rachael.

tried to chase the birds.lolss.

silly teoh and cute bridget!

road not taken.

drawing.thinking.waiting.
nothing better to do.

enjoyed.
ciao.(=

No comments:

Post a Comment