Monday, November 9, 2009

blah.blah.blah

Today, in our critical thinking class.
Our lecturer asked us to join the Interfaith talk.
The topic is about the misconceptions about our religion.
I think it will be good! Btw, will be the usher on that day.

And during moral class, JJ showed the video.
it was funny and sad at the same time.
hmmmm.but the trip was awesome !! MAJOR FUN!=]


This week is going to be a tiring one.
I hope i can pull thru.:(
People come buy food at mosque square.
The table tennis club will be selling food there,
from monday to thursday 9am-5pm.

but I will only be there on tuesday 3-5 pm & thursday 9-11am
Do come and buy the delicious food sold by us! ahha.
its for our fund raising for the 3rd sem's competition.


When you are good to others,
you are giving the best to yourself! (=

Problems and troubles will surely crops up,
it is how you face it, which makes a difference!
That's part of life. (=


Dear Lord,
I make mistakes.
I am not perfect but You ARE!
Your LOVE is unfailing & unconditional.
My life is all about You!!<3



No comments:

Post a Comment