Friday, November 27, 2009

Christmas is coming very soon!

I'm in DARKNESS!!
hmmm.
Ixora lift was spoilt tooo!
it was pitch black when we went in.
Fortunately georgina went with me and den i used the stairs up to 16 floor.
Okay.my roommate is sleeping now.
and i shud be also doing the same thing.

now i know what i need for Christmas present.
hehe.will buy one table lamp for myself! weee~

I cant do anything in the dark.
just came back from Jonyeap's birthday celebration.
A lot of people born in the month of nov and dec.

Brother 03/11
Dad 04/11
Joshua Masikome 17/11
Yuki & JJ 18/11
Sally poom 22/11
Zijian Lee 24/11
Joshua Ooi 26/11
Jon yeap 28/11
Next is : our dear angie 02/12!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEEPS! GBU & SMILE ALWAYS!!

and next week will be a busy week.
lots of assignments need to be handed in and midterm-critical thinking paper.
sooooo busy! and last week to ACT!
gonna start advertising next week.huhu!
ermm.im yawning now.
sweet nightss people.

will upload the pics soon! wait for me.=]
Taaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment