Friday, June 26, 2009

BAD FRIDAY!!


AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My foot hurts!!T.T
Its like burning, on FIRE now!!!!!!
I sprayed some cold spray and i cant bath now..
I fell down de 3RD time in MMU, every friday??
OH MI GOSH!!!!!!!!
I really have to be more careful.Aiks..
The story is like that.....
Peishan and i planned jogging tonight so we went at 8:45pm.
We walked out happily and talked happily too!
then we were near the main field and going down the stairs..
I told her that i cant see clearly so i asked her to be my eyes!
So we walked down de dark stairs to the field, we also saw some people doing push-ups in the darkness.
Pei shan shouted :"Look out!! careful!!"
but i already took the one step down without realising there was another step there.
So i fellll......
I was like
screaming in pain. and peishan started to become very worried and started asking me is it painful and sort of questions. but i was in pain and i cant speak...but she kept asking .
So i replied softly painful...and continued groaning.
She continued asking....i couldnt answer her at de moment..
Tears gushed out you know...Wow..that time was really really painful.
I cant explained it here.but it really reallly...........unexplainable.
So after that we rest on the stairs for like a while.
the pain subsided but it was still a little painful.
Peishan said "dont cry...n blah blah blah.."
Some thoughts flashed back into my mind.
I was like NUMB!! and TODAY IS FRIDAY!!!!!
Friday!!!!!!!!
i was speechless because b4 that while we were going for dinner i said this friday i didnt fall down but who would know that all this will happened....Ishhh....
Speechless...
I looked at peishan and said......Friday...
she said you still wana joke now?? angrily and we laughed and walked back to Ixora without even jogging.Aiks..I limped back and peishan helped me back.
Haiz..now itss numb and burning painful..
I hope it wont sweel and will get better tmr!!
I wana go watch transformers!!
Some pictures b4 we went jogging..




X(


B4 jogging..



Thank god i've got this!


eating time.


No comments:

Post a Comment