Sunday, June 14, 2009

reached malacca.

Tmr will be the day.everything will be starting!!><
Actually its counted as today because it had already past midnight.
okay..im soo tired now.just reached malacca at around 9++
i met all de housemate in this apartment.
n my room mate is very nice.haha.she is also very friendly indeed!
Thank god for giving me such a nice senior/ room mate.hee.
my class starts at 5pm tmr.so i can sleep thru out the day.
but i really hope i can go out jalan jalan. but i will surely get lost if i go alone.hee.
i wana thank banana nara who helped me solved my problem.
muaks..thanks for everything man!! You are the best!!<3
thanks a million if not i will really die of boredness in malacca.
wee~everything is fine but im starting to miss my old friends.kawan!!
i really am very excited!!
see my excitement rate-->VERY HIGH!!
indeed vey high.okay.im turning in soon.byebye.hehehe.
be strong!!:):):)
ciao~X)

No comments:

Post a Comment