Tuesday, June 16, 2009

yeppy.

When for the christian fellowship today.8pm-10pm.
i went there after my rushed dinner.
I tot i would be like lost in mmu, but i saw the lady guard who told me where the place was.
I found it!! ahah.. without losing my way.
I walked in slowly, hoping to see people i know but then i saw no one i knew.
I was like standing there for 5 seconds and suddenly someone hit my back.
I turned to see, and i saw Georgina(my ex-senior) and two other girls.
The i got to know the girls, one was Angel and de other one was Cheryl.
Angel is taking foundation in management and
Cheryl is taking foundation in law!!SAME as me!!
So we started talking and i only realised that we are all "JBrians!!"
and they are both sisters. But they dont look alike.>"LORD HAVE YOUR WAY IN ME!"
Thank you God for leading me to MMU,cf.
The speaker of the day was Mr Wong.
He is good.^^
We talked about the L.O.V.E from GOD and we have to spread it out not only keep it to ourself.
John 1-4 : 7 ; 11
Since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
God is love!!
Happy.smiles.lols.high.tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment