Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First day in MMU.



I went to MMU on sunday morning.
My dad drove and my whole family went up with me.:D


we went for registration first.
den they helped me moved into the ixora apartments.
My mum help me mop the floor and i arranged my stuffs.
I sprained my leg de day b4 coming.(in Redbox)



I slept with peishan in her room for de first night.
Nobody came to stay in our whole unit except for us.
It was quite scary.><


On the first day of orientation.....
I was feeling excited and nervous to meet many new frens.
I got into the blue team!! YAY!!
My favourite colour blue!
We are the wolves!!hehe..
BLUE WOLVES!!SEXY BLUE WOLVES!!
I like my team a lot!!
And there are many nice and friendly seniors who organized it.
They are the OC!!
OC's are the best!!!
OC= Orientation Committee.
They help us to get closer to other new friends.
They are really nice peeps!!:D
ehehehehe..
My group is B10. The leader is AliFahmi.
He is very super duper funny!!
He is also very nice too!!
He is a good OC!! Hee^^
We played many games and did many group activities together!
I also many many many new frens there.
I tot i saw my two primary school friends there but i was disappointed to found out that when i ask them are they from my school. They say no and one is a MALACCAN!!
I was shocked and couldn't breathe. (lols just joking.)
The people there are also friendly.
Have to thank a senior, jonathan cher for giving me lotsa info.HAHA.
Okay let's not talk any more.
I'll show you some pictures that can really tell you in greater detail of my life here.

view from MMU field to ixora apartments.

The plain food for de first day.tahaa!

Peck shan always wants to sleep.super early!!><

See the view from my apartments down. very high.16 floor.

Sunset!!
Wooh..

im going into my room.haha.
PS is busy eating.

too stress?? lol.just acting.heehee..

i was forced by yeeshean!><
HAHAHA.

SURPRISE!! the seniors left their shoes in a mess!!!!@.@

PS's room.

Mom gave me the pizza bread!:D yummy.

Friends i just met there.(except yeeshean[right])

voonzhu and maggie mee are older than me.
Hee.im the youngest!!

The 2nd day's food.hee.^^

PS and mua!! :P

Free apple. i need to eat more.its my favourite fruit!hee:D

My room.hehehehehe.


Sports carnival.fateen, our OC.

people playing football.wee~


BLUE warming up for netball!! huhu!!

YAY!

Houses there.

We saw this on the wall while walking back to ixora.nice ryte??

Nice sun.RISING SUN!!!
ME, YEESHEAN.

Pei shan and pillows.hehe.we move to each other's apartment every night!:)

Smiles! :)

Running???><

*FLASHBACKS!!!*
friday.
I went bowling with pierre cardin and my sis and cousin.

PC and me.

BALLS!! HAHA.X)

GO!!

didi and adrian.

Then i went to PC's house.
We played guitar! but im not pro yet.T^T



POSERS!

Then i went to de orang asli village to eat seafood.

meimei and korkor.

adrian and didi.

mummy and me.



Saturday.
Went to redbox with chajen, bev and szehui.
She brought more special guests : Joeyee, Jiaxin and Peilun.




Love you guys man!!!:D:D:D:D:D<3<3<3
miss you people.

Now im here in MMU.
lonely lonlinest makes eunice a sad girl.
Aww..
Im having a telematch tmr! All de best to BLUE TEAM,mine!
Hope we will WIN!!!!!:):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment