Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Countdown.

I've stopped school, Monday was the last day of school for me in sigs.
I went to S'pore yesterday. It was my Ah ee's birthday, so we went
in to celebrate it with her.

Janice, korkor and me went in by bus.
We went there in the afternoon. When we reached Ah ee's house,
she stuffed us with lotsa food.

We had lots of fun there, Ah ee drew a very nice and artistic picture asking us to wash our feet and hands to prevent influenza H1N1. HAHAHA. She drew it soo carefullly and nice.lols.X)
I forgot to take a picture of it hanging on the wall.
My ah ee is really a funny and fun person to be with! HAHAHA
Then at night, we went to eat at ASTONS.



We ate a lot of food! My tummy almost burst!><


Nearby ASTONS there is a splash park, and little cousin asks us to go with him to play, so we did.

My little cousin.adriel.



Me.

Mei.Jan.





Jan n eun.me.


The birthday GIRL!!!!!!! DEAR"AH EE"~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!



Actually we wanted to buy a cake for her but after eating all shops were already closed.
So Phyllis suggested to buy some Häagen-Dazs ice-cream!
huhu!! it's sooo yummy.but expensive too! We bought four boxes, all different flavours.
We ate but couldn't finish it.Haha.
Then we went to prepare to sleep.but after that i kept chating
with my ah ee till 2:34am.

lols.Then we went to bed and the next morning we went for
breakfast and den came home.

We saw this big durian!!!


After that we went for swimming!! huhu!! i grabbed some pictures!:):):)
I went tanning in the hot sun!
I love the SUN!!<3




!


Huhu!! It was so fun!! Yay! i want to be tanned!!:):):):):)


Tat's all folks!Wee~
Another 10 days and im going...T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment