Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Friends forever & always.♥

Im so so so soooo confused!!!!!!!
I had already settled myself in form 6 sigs for a week and plus a few days.
but now another problem popped up.
The offer from MMU was being considered again.
I prayed and asked God which way should i go..
my mum prayed for me too..
I believe that God will lead me to the best place:)
But now i haven't make up my mind whether to stay or go.
Whether i should stay in sigs or go to MMU which is in Malacca.
I am a little scared to leave and stay outside for like maybe...a long time.
In a new environment that i know nobody.
Fortunately, Yee shean and another girl 'Pei shan' will also study there but different faculty.I'm still deciding now.not really sure yet.but im pretty interested with everything there.

I promised Pierre cardin that i will teman her and not abundant her in form 6 alone.
but sorry Pierre. I broked my promised.T^T

***

To my dearest buddy pierre cardin, (My panty) *laughs*,
I'm really truly sorry if i really break my promise towards you. But i'm still considering, see where God leads me. Now the percentage has dropped maybe 15% staying back? I dont know either. Maybe i will stay back?? ><

You have been a really GOOD friend to me. PERFECT?? Almost.Hee~BAGUS nya..
Thru' out these few days in sigs, i really enjoyed myself a lot.
Eventhough MUET teacher said that we were rivals schools. HAHA.X)

Thanks for being a good listener and hearing all my sorrows and happiness.
Sorry i know your ears suffered quite a lot but i didn't hear you complain anything, will belanja you next time. Haa..

Love to hear your sharing too..it's so nice sharing stuffs together.
I still remember your cheese cakes you bring to school! Its super delicious man..
and thanks for always lending me your shoulder to cry on when i was very down during form 5 times and teaching me how to 'BOWL'. That was a great experienced and it was fun too..especially when you are angry or sad.(You know what it means.)^^

Thanks for always giving me very very good opinions.
I learnt many things from you like those weird words.
Although some i have already forgotten it myself.
I will love you always!! My dear panty buddy!!
Thanks buddy! It's GREAT knowing you!!:):):) huhu!!

You have been a great panty buddy!!
These are the words in my heart. Don't think too much, let's Gambateh together!!
Those words i have been wanting to tell you.
Hope you will read my blog.Hee~
I dont know why suddenly wrote all these..suddenly got feel to write.Haa..
Maybe i will be staying back?? I not sure yet..

I wrote all this because,

你有最珍貴的角落

謝謝你燦爛笑容
照亮我的天空
謝謝你分享心情
把我放在你心中
夜裡有時為寒冷
你我生根同暖土
友情是最亮的星
我的生命從此美麗

當你被花朵包圍盡情歡欣
我帶春風使你舞其中
當你正走在坎坷路
我會伴你在左右
一起向藍天歡呼
向白雲招手
我們要一起笑一起哭
千萬人中有個人懂我
你有最珍貴的角落


This is real true!!

MY dear panty buddy friend!! muacks.muacks.muacks.


No comments:

Post a Comment