Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Time really flies.

Time passed sooo fast.
The memories of taking SPM are still sooo fresh in my memory.
It is just like yesterday.
Wow.
Now all my holidays are gone.
Form 6 will be starting soon next week.
Actually i got the wrong info saying that f6 will be only starting in June.
But the newspaper says it will be starting at 11th of May.
Shit larhh...
i still thought i have got one month more to relax.
Actually i had been resting and relaxing for really a long time.
If i made up my mind to go to study f6.
I really have to work extraordinary hard!!
Heng-oonul peemneeda!!
I haven even start to prepare and get things done.
i haven bought black shoes, socks, books, bag, stationeries and blah blah blah..
Hee...It's gonna start and i will be checking which skool im going tmr via the internet.
God bless Me + my frens!

No comments:

Post a Comment