Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thank God for giving me a wise decision.
Thank yew thank yew thank yew God!!!
You let me know what to do at the last minute, You are a wonderful and great God!
Thank you for letting me know thru' many people and your words.
I sing out praise to you!!
Hope God will provide a good room mate and a church there for me to go worship.
Peeps out there plss pray for me too!!Hah.
Hmmm.I will do my best there too!!
I went for medical check up today. I skipped school.
I'm super HEALTHY said the doctor!
I got my x-ray done too.
I filled in all the forms today and i think i'm going to Malacca with my dad to hand in the files.
There were sooo many stuff to fill.
I hoped i can still continue with my f6 with my friends.
Pier can also make de correct decisions.
I am not really prepared to go.A little scared too.I'll miss many stuffs in jb.
Fortunately, i've got two friends who are also studying in MMU:):):)
Thank God for everything! for His love never end!!
Wee~New life is beginning!
But i haven't prepare anything yet.lol.
Hmmm.Bye.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment