Sunday, October 18, 2009

family.heartsss.

Got back to Malacca-the 'das' place today.
lol.my brother sent me up.wow!
he's nice n great isnt it huh? =]
when u see this smile kay.[IF]
hahah.^^
we went to jonker for food today.
ate a lot today!
argghh.all my hard work of exercising went down the drain.
ermm.but its nice spending time with you all.
but jan didnt come.:(

chic rice balls.

fountain..simple.nice.

mummy.

lil' bro.

big bro.

lazy brother.lols

saya.

-.-

saw people flim-ing there.

hmmm.anyway to summmm up.
I my family!!
Thanksss for loving me sooo much!!
*huggsss*

Some pictures before that.

Card made for gracitooo.
Its a shorts.n we gave her a teeshirt as a pressie.

Aina and mee.

nahh.slippers.and feet.

blue blue sky.how i wonder what..
blah blah blah.

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment