Friday, October 2, 2009

home sweet home.


Im back home!!! X3
Hmmmm.
It's so nice to be back home! ahaha.

-got hot water to bath.
-got car to take
-got people to talk to : mummy,daddy,meimei,korkor,didi.

-got sofa to sit on
-got my nice comforter
-got my youngyoung:teddy
-got my bicycle
-got my piano

Got many many stuff to with me now! hahah.
but i left my camera in MALACCA!!!!!
how careless can i be.:(

Im planning to do lots of thingssss!
planning to go to singapore.
planning to visit my aunt.
planning to look for my crazy friends who are scattered all over the world.
lol.its country.><
planning to eat more and exercising more.
planning to sleep more.
planning to watch more movies.
planning to hang out more with my bestis.
planning to buy a hp.

GOT MANY THINGS UP ON MY TO-DO LIST!!
thinking which one to do first.hahha.
cannot finish listing also.

Hmmm..im also missing lots of stuff in malacca.
hahhaha.
but nvm i will be going back again!
still got 4 yearss plusss!!!!!><
malacca is a lonely place.sigh.sigh.sigh.

heee.tmr its lijia's wedding!
hope everything will go on smoothly!
excited to see them!! (=
beautiful & sweet couple.
hearts hearts.hugss.=]

02.10.09
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR JIAQI!!
IMY IMY IMY.
Enjoy your day! huggs!



No comments:

Post a Comment