Thursday, October 15, 2009

a random day? hhhaa.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BANANA NARA!
love.hugs.kisses.


Yeahhhhh!!
i am in my friend's house.
Its scary staying alone?
My toilet's lights switched on by itself!
ahermmm..the door opened by its own too.
now..using streamyx in my friend's house.
weee~ its sooo fast=]
connection very fast.hehe

ermmm.resultss is out! and it turned out okay.
thank God.hahha.
hmmm.and the sad thing is i lost my bottle today.
tmr gonna search for it in campus.lolss.
dont know whether it is still there a not.:(
If anyone see this please bring it back to me kayss?

seee that, the white one with black cover.
i kinda miss it :(

ermmm.
tmr gonna go back.hahha.i am loving it!
gonna go jogging again.hahha.=]
hmmm.okay.

this week's classes finished dy!
ermm.its kinda nice.
show some pictures during class.hahah.

we are busy eating.
i remember we ate muruku, kuajiss, julie biscuits.
and very loud in front of the lecturer!
LOL.X)

my cube.lolss.

checkerss.

shantini and me.

Peggy and me.

me and peggy.

cheryl.lols.

shan? lols.

bubble tea.haha.

ate maggie mee with peg today for dinner.
lolsss.first time cook in ixora!><.

cooking.

she cooking.lol.

lolss.

peggy's house.

=]

ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment