Tuesday, October 6, 2009

funtime.

I'm here again for the second time today!
hmmm.feeling extremely happy now,
you know why??
because i found my camera!
Heeeeeeees.

Okayy.yupp and then i went out with my sec friends.
It was nice meeting them!
I miss them a lot!
FINALLY i saw them today! hehe.

errmmm..den we went to redbox [AGAIN!><]
hahahha.i know i always go to redbox.
When i went in, the deco of the place was like Halloween.
everything hanging down, i saw some legs.
woah~scary.
really had fun with you guyss.
miss the time together during f4 & f5.
nahhh.dont look back but keep moving on!
hahah.i gotta come back more often to see u peeps.
Okey-dokey.enuf of the talking.
let the pictures do the talking.haha.

one.

two.

three.

four.

vivi-yiyi

tallie, shorty.

very the bright!-.-

where's vivi's cap? on my head.lol.

yeahhh.

=]

lol.

pier-eun

lalala~

Hoodiess.

me and yiyi.

???

peace.

stripess.

FOOD.

eating.

bun and yiyi.

dear yiyi.

snap.lol.

vivian.

pierre.

sandwich.

my current fav drink.<3

HALLOWEEN!><

LAUGH OUT LOUD.

P/s: Picture of the day


i watch two movies today!
[never let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game]
smiless peeps.=]=]=]=]=]

No comments:

Post a Comment