Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yeshh, got it.

This trimester would be tough.
but i now know how i can get thru it!
*smiless*
thankss my dear friend=]
letting me know what God is telling me.
I love you!, dear friend huggs.
Now, i see the light.hehe.
Im on cloud nine now??
tmr class would be late-around twopm.

i went jogging just now, haha.wore my sports attire to class.
it was a bit out of place.hehe. but dont care larh.just wore there.hehe.
erm..i like jogging because it can train our perseverance.
ermmm.helped me think a lot about everything in my life.
people.stuff.god.lots of things.
while pluggin on my earphone and listening to songs.
it's nice.hmmm.you people should try.
who wana go jogging? can find me.=]
heeee.^^

LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST!

have little faith & just do it!
Life must go on, no matter how hard it is.
We will face problems, its how we face it.=]

No comments:

Post a Comment