Sunday, July 26, 2009

BIRTHDAY?? SURPRISE!!!><

Thank you people for giving such a wonderful surprise.
Although i was shocked but i felt very happy.
HAHAHAHA.:D:D:D:D:D
kena sabo and also celebrate after our malacca camp 09 meeting.
We finished our meeting around 1030+++
den i got ready to sabo kaevin.and took out my cam to get ready to snap his picture.
den they asked us to go out say wana balik dy.so we walk out .
but den everything turns out to be different.ishh.
ahaha.but i still thank and love the people who wish me and sabo me and love me.
ahahha.so happy.i really nothing to say except thankyou.
i kena de cake on my whole face, got experience dy.next time can write essay dy.lol.
hee.im so happy.Peeps--> boys or girlss i love you all sooo much!!^^
thankyou for de pressie, i really like it a lot. that tee is soo nice larh.hee.
thankyou people.i love you all!!!!!
hee.thankss...i kena smashed by cake in the face but kaevin even worst larh..
kena smash with rotten eggs.ahahha.LOL!!!!
i will laugh at you. because u pushed my head into the cake,ahahha.
i think i shud have thrown the cake at you larh.ishh.
kk.that's all.
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE!!!<3
REALLY REALLY.THANK GOS FOR LETTING ME KNOW U PEEPS.HEE.><
REALLY SURPRISED AND HYPER MAN!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment