Thursday, July 30, 2009

THANKS CG!!

Today i slept for a while at 6:50 after bath.
hair was still wet but i felt so tired. i dont know why.
So i fell asleep for about 10-15mins with my wet hair.
den suddenly i tossed around and look at my phone and
the time was showing 7:05pm.
i was almost going to be late for CG!!
CG have to be there at 7:15pm.
I quickly woke up and den took everything i needed and rushed out.
but i forgot to bring my keys.
i went back and looked for it, but i couldn't find it anywhere! ishh.
i search around the table while looking at my watch.
The time wouldn't stop for me, even i was going to be late.
and i have to walk to EP somemore.
I searched panickly.ishh!!!
Finally i saw a shinning thing flash into my eyes.lol!
its my key!!!!!!!!!!!! on my bed.ishhh.stupid larhh..
I grabbed it and rushed out of my room and went down.
I reached ground floor and i remembered that today suppose to be bible study.
and I FORGOT to bring my bible.
Ishh larhh me.super blur today.
I went back up!! lol.to 16 floor you know!! 16 ler!!ishh.
den i took my bible and den quickly ran to EP as fast as i could.
I was like panting when i arrived.
My hands felt cold and felt like fainting.
ohhh noo!! world going to collapse!
GIDDY.GIDDY.GIDDY.
Eunice wong saw me and asked me wads wrong whether i
was sick because i looked pale.
woahh.i didnt feel good at that moment.
I really really didnt feel good.ishh.ishh.
DIZZY.DIZZY.DIZZY.
den okay continue with my story.
non-i(a person) was also sick.will pray for you.dont worry!
*hees.*
take care and drink more water kay!=]
heard that a lot of people not feeling well.
Plss take care kay.like Tzephei(fever),Noni(fever),Jonny.c(sorethroat)
Everyone plss take care kk.=]
drink swimming pool.haha.more water.
Then, our CG and Juishan's CG combine together.
Emanuelle is in Juishan's cg so we also went together.
We went to eat in CD.lol.i dont know the FULL name of the shop.
den i ate the maggie goreng, it was quite nice.
hahaha.X)
thanks Brian wong for introducing.lol.haha.
Brian wong=jonyeap.
hehehe.
Yeahhh.i was emo at that time.but after food everything went back to normal.
just a little headache at that moment.
then we went to felicia's house to have our cg-bible study.^^
the Bible study was good today.
Learnt something from it too!
Learnt that we shud be ready for the battle.
->because satan will tempt us at our weakest point.

Yepp.thankss to our Cg leaders! haha.Yepp.
*CLAPS!!*
After praying, AMEN.
When i opened my eyes, they switched off the lights.
Den Elijah said that they wanted to save electricity and
the TNB doing something outside.
Den suddenly i saw a birthday cake on Felicia's hand.
She brought it out while walking out.
Den i tot they all celebrating who's birthday and she came to me!!!
I was shocked and surprised by them!!!!!!
WOW it was so nice man!! tears almost gushed out.
not larh.only exaggerating.haha.
Thank you my dear dear CG people:-
Felicia,Elijah,Gan,Ezra,JonnyCher & Brian Wong(jonyeap),
Juishan,Emanuelle,T.k,Aaron,Simson,Tzephei,Marianne and one more person.
sorry cant remember all the people.haha.

Thank you so much people!!!!!!!!! thankss for being so nice to me!!!
APPRECIATED.
LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! haha.
-cf people are like family-






No comments:

Post a Comment