Tuesday, July 28, 2009

???



Ermm.Im having backache dont know why.ishh.like old lady dy.
just only old 1 year den like this.ishh.><
actually dont feel good today but not happy also have to smile.
smile.smile.smile.=]
true emotion -> :(
why arh..ish.me myself also tak tahu.
but i learnt some stuff today. to commit everything to the Almighty God.
He has power and lovingness enough for me.
Today went for lunch with shan(sawadi) and Mr.Zee (Parameswara)^^
He super funny and lame larh.hee.><
shan so panicked just now for lab test.hee.
So tired but dont feel like sleeping now lerh.
got mixed feelings inside. i also not sure wad isit.
ishh.ishh.ishhh.go away plsss.
=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[=[
errmm.and somemore one thing.
Facebook deleted my account.
haixx.im soo sad too.
but anyway i dont care anymore larh. ishh.><
huhu.random.random larh.@@
kkk. Thank you people for wishes again.:(
and i have to study hard yea. been slacking lots.ishh.

Some photos to show off!LOL!><


Shan and me.
Cheryl, jane and eunice.


Meeee.
cake dan saya.

Mee and me.

Me and Kaevin.
Happy belated birthday!LOL.

Noel and hui lee.

me and hui lee.

Merajuk?

me, huilee and emanuelle!

-jogging gang-
went jogging.on wed.lol.

gracee!^^

CHERRY-L!!! ahaha.lalala~

eunice with the expensive apple.2.29.

I miss you sister.hee.
paiseh.><
tata.
P.s, sorry angel.sorry.i made u pekcek.



No comments:

Post a Comment