Friday, July 31, 2009

funny.so laugh!!!HAHAHA.

HAHAHAHA.
wana share with you people a youtube video.
its damn funny.
Really funny!! my brother showed it to me one.
[Ken Lee!!]
damn funny.
press this to get to that video.HERE!
If you are sad go watch it!
and cheer up people!haha.
It's all about KEN LEE!!=Cant leave. ehehhe.
Huhu.im feeling so nice in my house! haha.=)=)=)
smiles!!
ermmm.Im going to sleep early today! ahhaa.
Gonna show some of my presents from my family.
Its soo special.
i lazy to upload the pictures, so tmr i will show it to you all.
haha.i was shocked n im going to bring it to Malacca.haha.:)
I love it a lot!! hahaha.X)
another video to show.click here.down there.
FOOD COURT MUSICAL!
Laugh well.heees!><

****

Im soooo happy to be home!
But my brother asked me to treat him Mcd cos he won something.ishh.ishh.
HOME SWEET HOME!!
It's good to be home.
everything''s nice and different.
LOL.LOL.LOL.
kk.gtg now.haha.wana sleep early.

No comments:

Post a Comment