Friday, July 31, 2009

MID-TERM BREAK

Yeaaahhhhhh!!!!! Finally mid term is here.
I need a break!!
take a break like wad jonny says from kitkat.
hahhaa.><
Yeahh.im going back at 7 pm later.
I am so excited to see :
My Family.
My 'sotsot' friends.
My bedroom.
My spongebob.
My church friends.

will be leaving Malacca soon.haha.
only for a week. why MMU's holiday so short one?
hmmm. but hope i can have an enjoyable and fruitful week!
hehees.stay happy everybody!!
=].=].=].
smile.smile.smile.
for the one week, everyone must be happy.
Maybe i will also miss Malacca and everything here for one week.
haha.lols.crazy dy.
Packed everything already.
going to jump into bed now to sleep for a little while,
b4 dad picks me up.

Motto for this week,
Come on eunice, Make a change!!
[1 corinthians 15: 58]
"Therefore, dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you.
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord,
because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."

This bible verse is shared in cf to encourage us.
I thank God for everything that He had placed in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment