Thursday, July 30, 2009

randomness.

Im feeling soo hyper today!!
Finished my presentation!!!! huhu!!
eventhough, didnt do it very well but still happy because my turn is over.
"IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
HAHAHA.X)
feel like screaming out my lungs!
but there's more to go, this is just the beginning.
Hope i can do it better next time.
All my course mates went mad today.
Everyone was like taking pictures because we are not going to meet each
other for one week.

ahaha, like end of the world ni.
FOR ONE WEEK!! LOL.
but i think we will miss each other.haha.
We took some photos will upload it soon.

****

lol.hee.wana congrats my daddy he got promoted.haha.
CONGRATS DEAR DADDY!
Ehh.everyone is going back to their hometown including me.lol.
im going back tomorrow.im so delighted! haha.
Finally we can REST!!
LOL.
Heeeeeeees......(Smilling from ear to ear)*
cant stop smilling but feeling tired.
my room mate went back to her hometown dy, ipoh.
im sleeping alone in the room tonight.ishh.
so lonely larh.haha.yay! no class tmr!
Everything's nice and sweet today.
im missing mr rainbow.long time didnt see him dy.
ishh.ishh.ishh.
k larh.im going to nap nap.lol.haha.><
rest my brain.peaceout.
ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment